Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mr. Sandman

It's been a while, I know. I wish I could find the time to keep up with you guys... it's becoming harder and harder as we speak. I'm so crammed with finals and midterms and all the joyous exams that come with school. I'm writing to you during my downtime since I finished my tests WAY early. Speaking of which, it's almost the end of the school year for me. I have just under a month left, then I have 3 or 4 weeks of summer gym, then I'm a sophomore. I couldn't be more excited! I'm also really busy with my volunteerism at the theater, and I've been applying for scholarships every other week for the past few months. I probably won't get any because I'm a freshman, but hey, it's worth a shot. I've been trying to find a job too. Hopefully I'll find something this summer.
     I'm utterly confused. I'm longing, so longing, for everything. For friends, someone to talk to, someone who understands, someone young, who feels as I do. In short, I'm longing for a male counterpart. I'm not trying to come across as desperate, but that's sure how it sounds, isn't it? I think having someone of the opposite sex to exchange views with would be wonderful. Sure, I have male friends, but that's really about it. Not to mention, I'm quite literally the ONLY of my friends that goes on without a significant other or at least someone following me at my heels. I have my eye on someone, a sophomore, a really sweet boy. We're beginning to talk more and more, which I really enjoy. I wish I could summon Mr. Sandman to bring me precisely what I want, but my expectations aren't too high. I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment