Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ending October

Hi all.

It's been a while. I'm still a freshman in high school. I'm still single. Nothing new. My sister is getting progressively worse... it's becoming more apparent on me than on her. She's far more aggressive, and she decides to lash it all out on me. Whatever. My back looks like that of a zebra from her taking the aluminum bat and beating me with it. I don't feel safe living here. What choice do I have? I'm only 14. I don't think I ever wrote about my birthday. It sucked. Literally 2 people wished me happy birthday- and neither of those people were my parents. One coworker, and my friend. I'm class president. I'm also in a state of mind in which I want a boyfriend but I don't. I've been having these weird phases where I'll like a guy for a week and then I'll realize he's a total douchebag or he cares more about his Magic cards than he does about any other living soul on the face of this malevolent planet. And then I move on. I'm planning on running my first 5k on Nov. 23rd at the Run With the Turkeys at the RecPlex in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Hopefully all goes well.



No comments:

Post a Comment