Monday, April 15, 2013

MCM1940

Hi friends

Tonight was my first rehearsal with the cast and crew of the Musical Comedy Murders of 1940. I had so much fun! I'm the bookshelf operator and I also help manage props. We were around the intermission time (either right before or right after) when this one scene where a guy with a knife runs across the stage... The guy in our production (who I have come to know for quite some time now) threw the knife offstage and it ever so faintly scratched the side of my face next to my eye. Don't get me wrong, I love (no, not love like THAT love, but as a friend) the guy, but he scared the crap out of me. I wasn't expecting anything, and all of a sudden I see him throw it and I guess I moved at the right time. If I didn't, I would have lost an eye. But all is well. Krista and Eric (guy that threw knife) freaked out because they thought I got hit right in my eye. He put his hands on my shoulders and started staring into my eye... :P If anything this is quite the story to tell tomorrow. I'm still a little shaken up but I get to see my friend Robbie tomorrow so I'll just go with whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment