Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 Cents on Life

Hello everyone! I was just thinking about something, and I thought I would share it with you. I was thinking about myself. About what I do. About my friends. I am so thankful for what I have. I am fortunate enough to have a best friend who is there for me through EVERYTHING. I was able to get my hands on the opportunity to do what I love. So I guess instead of my 2 cents on life, I have a piece of advice, and one of those silent little thank you's to some people, along with a wish. I wish that everyone finds something they love, and they do it. And if you find you like something, don't be afraid to do it. I am being tested for the next week to see if I can join the next level of my baton twirling corp. And yesterday on my way   home from practice, I was so tired, overworked, and nervous, that I just cried. All the way from Zion to Kenosha. But I want this too much to give up now. I've spent the last 11 months of my life practicing my butt off to get this opportunity, and I'm not going to let it fall through the cracks. I am going to work my absolute hardest this next week to make sure that I can accomplish my goal. I hope that someone will come across this and find that working hard makes dreams come true. Finally, here's a thank you to all of my friends from corp that are cheering me on during practice. Here's a thank you to my best friend for putting up with my insaneness, my clumsiness, and for listening to me when I need you. If you were to read this best friend, I hope you know that I'm here for you too, but I think you know that ;)


I don't quite know why I thought of this when I did... probably because I just came home from my best friend's house from a sleepover, and that I went on pinterest and saw all of the things that I pin. Speaking of Pinterest.... Here's the link to my account... I mostly pin (repin?) DIY stuff, recipes, and random stuff that looks cool :) On that note, have a good Sunday everyone!

http://pinterest.com/samidracomalfoy/

No comments:

Post a Comment