Sunday, July 29, 2012

About Me

Hello all,

I thought I would just tell you a bit about myself and what I do. I am a twirler with the Razzle Dazzle Junior Twirling Corp, based out of Zion, IL. I am 12 years old and live in Wisconsin. And if it isn't obvious, my name is Sam Kirk. I'm sure I will lose out on a lot of readers because of my age, but I'm not some normal 12 year old. I have the vocabulary of a college student, and the grammar skills of an educated adult. In 3rd grade I was able to spell words of a college level. I'm not your average preteen, I'm the 12-going-on-30 preteen. I've decided to make this blog so I can connect with people of the same interests. I'd like to post recipes, DIY projects, twirling tutorials, and I also love answering questions. So thanks for reading my first EVER blog post, and I'd love to hear from you! And also, if you see a post without the proper credit, please let me know, as I really hate taking credit for other people's work. I'm serious guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment